Before initiating your admission process, make sure you have the following documentation that will be required to be uploaded in this registration form.
Make sure all your documents are in english and translated by an official translator and they are certified copies (or authenticated).
Minimum requirements and documentation
• Cost of admission process COP 100.000, refundable in case of enrolling in the IFY.
• Picture 3X4 white background (JPG format).
• Valid Passport
• Applicants should be 17 years at the start of the IFY.
• Official high school transcripts of the last three years. Including GPA and class rank.
• High School Diploma.
• If the candidate has not graduated from high school should supply the study certificate on enrollment of eleventh or twelfth year (last high school year)
• A recommendation letter of school counsellor or homeroom teacher with mail and contact number.
• Score certificate of International Tests if applicable (SAT, IGCSE, IB, others.)
• PRUEBA SABER 11 Score certifícate or leaving school examination of the country of origin.
• English Proficiency Test Score if applicable (IELTS Academic, TOEFL, Michigan, PTE academic)